HEALTHY PB CHOCOLATE GOODNESS
3 cups peanuts
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup raw honey
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla or vanilla powder
1 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
1. Put everything except the chocolate in the blender or food processor ( less likely to get stuck if you use a food processor) and blend. You might have to stop and stir a few times if its getting stuck. You can blend as little or as much as you want depending on how much texture you want.
2. When it looks like a good consistency, transfer to a bowl. Add your chocolate chips or chopped chocolate.
3. For the form there are many options.
4. You can use a cookie scooper and scoop them into balls.
5. For bars, line a square cake pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper. Press the batter into the pan. Put into the freezer for about 30 minutes, then take it out and cut it into bars or squares.
7.If your to lazy to do anything with it just transfer the batter into a tupperware and snack on it whenever you want!
- This doesn't need to be put in the refrigerator and it should last a long time! But sometimes I put mine in the fridge just so it lasts even longer and holds its form.
If you want it to taste REALLY good use high quality ingredients. Use real honey ( the thick stuff ). Buy peanut butter ( I like Adams brand) that is just peanuts or blend your own peanuts to make peanut butter. For the chocolate, buy a high quality brand, I like to use guittard chocolate chips ( red bag ) but any good chocolate will do. Salt brings out sweetness and will make a huge difference! Don't be afraid to use salt! High quality salts have some amazing properties and your body does need salt! I love to use Redmond's Real Salt because it is straight from Utah will all the minerals still in there. Lastly, use a good quality vanilla.
- ginger powder +, chopped crystalized ginger
- sesame seeds
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- half cashews/ half peanuts